Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Surprise Birthday Party for Hyun joong!

Hey HENECIA's! As you all know, soon it will be the birthday of our most beautiful alien. Not all of us are close enough to attend to the concerts in Korea or know a lot about the language to write a fan letter, but! The official fansite HENECIA, has released a project for a surprise birthday gift for him in a fanmeeting. All the details are below, so please try your best to participate and let him know that all the HENECIA's of the world love him.


2 comments:

  1. I never liked surprise birthday parties that much, I hope Kim doesn't share my feelings haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the best on my part for surprise sweet 16 birthday party of my twin sons at midnight, and took them to the water park in the morning, along with their cousins and close friends. They liked the idea very much.

    ReplyDelete