Saturday, April 13, 2013

Kim Hyun Joong - "FC Avengers" Soccer Game [04.13.13]

Today, Hyun Joong played a soccer game next to Hyung Jun! (Baby ^^). Korean fans are so lucky to be able to be right next to him watching him relax in a common day with his friends.

I want a donnut too!



This manga was actually a fan gift. It's "One Piece" and we can see how despite of the years, Hyun still loves to read manga

Yum, yum...
Just chillin'...
Why are you pouting???...

Beautiful and charming smile, as always...No makeup needed.


3 comments:

  1. haha, the picture where he's pouting is so funny I have no idea why i find it so funny. ahh <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it really One Piece ?! I read this manga, but it does not seem same :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that was the information that I got, but if anyone tells me it is not, I'm willing to change the pic caption ^^

      Delete