Friday, April 12, 2013

Barefoot Friends / Kim Hyun Joong Filming (Vietnam) - Day 4 (Finale)

The 4th and last day for the group of the crew of "Barefoot Friends". This was probably my favorite day because all of them seemed to enjoy what has become a worlwide trend: The "Harlem Shake". I didn't believe it when I first saw the name on the vids, but later on I was just laughing and rejoycing on the fact that at least like this, he can relax and be his odd self. Our 4D prince is known for doing not ordinary things and totally out of the blue, is he not?

(All photo credits as tagged)




Come on Hyun, put your hands up! :P

Oh, literally barefoot?

Hehehe, I think he's just shy...
I love his Discovery T-shirt, did you see his Discovery Jacket when he first set off to Vietnam?  He must be a fan ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment