Saturday, April 27, 2013

Official Message from Kim Hyun Joong N° 26


Hi~~~ I haven't written for a while. I have filmed 3 MV's for Japan single for a week, seems they come out great...
Feels good, I woke up after 12 hours of sleep.~~ Everything has been going well?????? I am flying to Indonesia tomorrow...- To have a tought time for the variety show... It was really tough but people around me are happy with that kekeke
Seems my suffering equeals others happiness~~ But I'm glad to get to know many good people~~~
I don't mean I pay no attention to make Korean Album~~ Don't worry. I am devoting myself to create this album. There's a concern about this album that when it´s released, you are going to be confussed after falling by shock. The release...I can't tell you that now ^^ So when it's released, I want to ask you to listen to it a lot and promote it, kekeke
After I come back form Indonesia, I will prepare for the fanmeeting. Basically, my birthday June 6th is Memorial Day which is a national holiday, I won't hold this kind of event (on the day) thought...^^;;;; Still you guys might like it, and I haven't worked in Korea...I will do my best to prepare it.
You can look forward to a concert level of fanmeeting...kekeke
Then I am going to live quietly under the water, preparing the album.
I have a lot to show you, and I am craving to start activity (singing career)
Look forward to it, I will explode a bomb. ^^ Till then, don't get sick and take care of yourself.

Date: April 25th, 2013
English tranlsation: @howlovelylala
Credits: hyun-joong.com


No comments:

Post a Comment