Wednesday, June 5, 2013

생일 축하 해요 김현중씨!!!

It's alredy June 6th in Korea and we all know what that means...

Hyun Joong's Birthday!


Even though I'm not near him and know I won't be able to attend his FM (so sad U_U) from this blog I wish to say Happy Birthday to him and Thank You. Because Hyun is amazing, he only has to smile widely and I'll feel happy and fuzzy inside. His achievements make me feel so proud and the things he tries to do anonymously (such as donations) make me realize how great of a human being he is.

Hyun, I know you probably know nothing about this blog -seriously, how many blogs about him are out there? keke, we all love him- but still, I'm one of the many fans that will always be rooting for you. We will wait your return to Peru and hopefully, you'll be able to feel once again the enourmous love we have for you..

생일 축하 해요 김현중씨!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment